- Can I really use a slider on any page layout?Yes. Karma now offers the ability to insert a slider on every page template. When creating a page you’ll simply use Karma’s custom ‘Slider Settings’ section of the Page Editing screen to customize and insert your Slider. We’ve made sure to stay true to the default WordPress interface so absolutely nothing new to learn. Gone are the days of being locked down to a « homepage template ». Boo-yah!
- Is it true I can have unlimited Gallery Pages?Indeed it is. In Karma 4.0 we have made it possible to create unlimited Gallery Pages using Parent and Child Categories. First you will go to Gallery Posts > Categories in the WordPress backend, then create a Category, by default it will be a Parent. Now any category you create after just select that previous category as a parent. Each Parent Category represents its own gallery. So now all you have to do is choose the parent category in the page editor for the page you wish to display the gallery on.
- Can I use Shortcodes in a Blog Post?
- How is it I can build my own homepage?We won’t get into all the technical jargen. We will however say it is as easy as riding a bike. In Karma 4.0 there is no set homepage layout. We have given you the option to use any of the layout templates (Left Sidebar, Right Nav + Sidebar, ect.) as your homepage layout. Also in the Page Editor we have allowed you to turn off certain elements such as the Title Bar to better suit your homepage needs. Combine that with being able to put a slider on any page and VOILA, you get to make your own homepage. Once again, Have Fun!
- Can I use Google Fonts with Karma 4.0?You bet you can. Just travel on over to the custom Site Options Panel (Appearance > Site Options > Fonts). When there you will have the ability to choose from 11 preset samples we have provided for the Google Fonts. Or you have the option to enter your own custom font. Cheers!
- Is it possible to customize the layout and design of my website's Header area?Yes indeed. Karma offers a variety of super easy-to-use styling options for a fully custom Header design. Toggle the top-toolbar, adjust the header height, add widgets, select a custom pattern overlay image and more. You can also use Karma’s powerful logo options to position your company’s logo to the left, right or center.
- What are some of the color scheme options that come with this theme?Karma was designed by an award-winning graphic design team. It comes packed with 30 gorgeous color schemes making Karma the perfect WordPress theme for every type of business. Powerful administration options also enable you to build your very own custom color scheme. Oh and you can also choose a color scheme on a per-page basis allowing for a different color scheme on each and every page of your website.
- Does Karma display nicely on Retina display?Yes indeed. Over 90% of the Karma theme is completely retina-ready right out of the box. The image frame shortcodes are one of the only non-retina items however they still look super-duper gorgeous. Uploading a Retina-ready logo is only a mouse click away. Fire up your retina display and go have a look – you won’t be disappointed.
- Any other design customizations I should know about?Yes. There are an absolute abundant amount of design and customization options available in this theme. The even cooler part is that we’ve spent an incredible amount of time in the planning and implementation of these options ensuring that every option baked into Karma is only a few mouse clicks away. Be sure to check out the Design section of this demo site for a more in-depth look.
- Does this theme come pre-translated into any other Languages?Yes. Karma comes translated in over 10 international languages. We’ve invested time and money to ensure that you can translate your website with the utmost ease. Languages include: English, Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Chinese, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Русский, Türkçe, Japanese.
- I see that Karma is Accessibility Compliant. What is Accessibility and why it is important?Web accessibility means that people with disabilities can use and access your website. More specifically, Web accessibility means that people with disabilities can perceive, understand, navigate, and interact with the Web, and that they can contribute to the Web. During the re-build of Karma we teamed up with an Accessibility Expert to audit the theme and provide guidance about where to improve the theme for greater accessibility.
- Does Karma freely include popular plugins such as LayerSlider and Revolution Slider?Yes. We’ve invested a nice chunk of money to provide you with the highly popular LayerSlider, Slider Revolution and 3D CU3ER Slider Plugins. Karma is fully optimized, seamlessly integrated and ready to rock-and-roll right out of the box. All plugins are kept entirely up to date so that you can keep your money in your pocket and add amazing functionality to your website.
- Do you offer free customer support with the Karma theme?You betchya! In many ways you could say that our main product is outstanding theme support. It’s what we work on the hardest. 90% of our staff is in some way dedicated to this process. Purchase this theme with confidence in knowing that you will be fully backed by a dedicated team of amazingly friendly website professionals.
- Any other features I should know about?Yes. There is an absolute boatload of additional features included in this theme. The most important feature is that Karma is actually usable. We’ve got a combined 10 years working in the trenches at high-cost marketing firms so we absolutely know what it takes to build a successful and usable website. We continue to get repeat customers because Karma is just so darn easy to use. Please be sure to check out the Features section of this demo site for a more in-depth look.
- Is it true that TrueThemes has a Child Prodigy on staff?I’m sorry, I don’t understand the question.